- The academy prepares the annual plan of the training courses and announces it on Taqeem's website on the 4th quarter of the previous year.
- Registration for scheduled courses is open 3 months before the beginning of the course.
- Training courses can be added to the annual training plan in response to the requests of the participants in TOT programs whether trainees or trainers.
- Taqeem determines the acceptance of requests for holding extra courses and the minimum number of persons registered which is "20 trainees".
- Each course of the accreditation program is perquisite to the course following it.
- The academy holds specialized courses which are not included within the accreditation program, but it falls within the requirements of continuous training.
- Each member in Taqeem must complete at least 20 hours of training annually to maintain the membership, whether courses of the accreditation program or continuous training.
- Taqeem determines the location of the training courses included in the plan and these courses are announced on Taqeem's website.
- Taqeem coordinates between entities requesting courses that are not included in the plan and qualified trainers regarding the training location which must meet the training requirements.
- Registration is done through Taqeem's website and Qima Portal
- Fees are paid using credit cards, SADAD or MADA
- The trainee chooses whether to attend the course or take the exam only, and he must adhere to the requirements of each of them.
- Registration for a course before passing the course prior to it is not allowed.
Cancelation or Modification
- The trainee is entitled to cancel the course registration 14 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- The trainee is entitled to change the registration date or course location for free 14 days prior to the beginning of the course. In case he changed it a week before the beginning of the course, then he must pay 10% of the course fees. The trainee is entitled to make changes once.
- The trainee can redeem 50% of registration fees in case of cancellation a week before the beginning of the course and not after that.
Attendance & Participation
- Registered trainees must commit to attend the training course by completing at least 75% of the training hours.
- The trainee who is registered for taking the exam only is not entitled to attend the training course.
- In case of absence by the trainee, then he loses his right to redeem registration fees unless he provides a leave of absence. He will be deemed to fail the course and Taqeem decides whether to accept or reject the leave.
- The academy conducts written exams at the end of each course and determines their dates.
- The trainee must follow the instructions of the course coordinator.
- The trainee must bring the tools he needs to complete the exam such as calculators.
- Books and papers are not allowed to be brought into the examination hall.
- Phones and other electronic devices are to be on silent and put in its assigned place during the exam, and the use of earphones is not allowed.
- Taking pictures of the exam paper is prohibited and doing so is considered a violation and it will not go unpunished.
- Any attempt to cheat in the exam will be deemed as failure and the trainee will be deprived from registration in other courses and exams for 6 months in the first attempt, and permanently in the second attempt.
- The trainee will not be permitted to enter the examination hall if he arrives more than 30 minutes late for the exam or when another trainee finishes the exam.
- The trainee may leave the examination hall 30 minutes after the beginning of the exam.
- Results will be submitted within 3 weeks after examination date except for courses the academy holds in cooperation with external entities. Certificates will be sent via email or Qima Portal.
- The passing grade is 60 marks.
- If the trainee who is registered for a course or an exam fails, he can retake the exam for free. In case he fails again, then he must register for attending the course.
- The trainee is entitled to request a re-marking of the exam in a period not exceeding 3 months from the exam date. The fees for the process is 200 SAR non-refundable unless it is proved that a mistake is found. Therefore, the academy forms a committee for such cases.
Violations & Penalties
Every violation of Islamic conduct, regulations, laws or what causes harm to others and entities will be entailed to disciplinary actions. These violations include but are not limited to:
- Violations of Academy laws and its facilities.
- Any form of verbal or physical offence that affects a person's dignity and honor or violates good conduct and religion inside or outside the Academy.
- Abuse of academic facilities, accessories, or their contents.
- Deliberate damaging or attempt to damage the Academy's facilities, devices, materials, or books.
- Fraud or forgery in all its forms.
- Smoking inside academic facilities or failure to maintain cleanliness.
- Improper conduct when dealing with colleagues, staff or Taqeem members or abuse them verbally or physically.
- Possession of any prohibited or dangerous materials or any kind of weapon on the academy and its facilities.
- Violation of dress code, examination producers or guidelines such as talking, making noise and the like.